Well now that it see
ms like my life is slowing down for a small second, I can get
up on the things that have been happening. I took the kids to the Roy Aquatic Center a couple of weeks ago and of course they had a large time. My kids are such water dogs, I could let them be in the water 24-7 the whole summer and they would still want more. I of course had a little too much fun the sun because I got sooooo sunburned. Taylar & I ended up going to the Ogden Raptor baseball game that night so I tried everything to get rid of the sunburn. I found a home remedy web site that included mustard, vinegar baths and aloe vera. Well I wasn't completely miserable at the game but needless to say I still had the sunburn.
ms like my life is slowing down for a small second, I can get
up on the things that have been happening. I took the kids to the Roy Aquatic Center a couple of weeks ago and of course they had a large time. My kids are such water dogs, I could let them be in the water 24-7 the whole summer and they would still want more. I of course had a little too much fun the sun because I got sooooo sunburned. Taylar & I ended up going to the Ogden Raptor baseball game that night so I tried everything to get rid of the sunburn. I found a home remedy web site that included mustard, vinegar baths and aloe vera. Well I wasn't completely miserable at the game but needless to say I still had the sunburn.
No comments:
Post a Comment