Wow, where do I start! The past 6 weeks seem to have just flown by. I keep thinking of all the things that I want to blog about and the time just seems to have gotten away from me.
Summer Fun - The kids have thoroughly been enjoying the summer. We got them season passes to Classic Water Slide and they talk us into going about once a week. I took them this past Friday and they had a large time. It is hard to believe that there is only 3 weeks until school starts.
4th of July - I love the 4th of July, something about the summer, fireworks and festivities. I love to watch the fireworks, it is like I am drawn to them.... I have to watch them every chance I get.
Mine & Shawn's 11th Anniversary - We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on July 26th. We took our kids and went to dinner and then I got a big surprise from my wonderful husband. I have been wanting a new car, a GMC Acadia. It is the new crossover by GM. It is the cross between a SUV and a car. We have been talking about getting one for a little while and my husband surprised me and we went and bought an Acadia after dinner. We say that it was our anniversary present to each other.
Office Update - Our office is officially moving into new office space. The move happens on August 15th. It will be very nice, very cool space but it is going to be a lot of work to get the office moved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment