Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Day of School

Can you believe it, it is the end of summer and school has officially started. Yesterday was Cade & Taylar's first day of school. Taylar has been so excited to start school, it is all she has talked about for the last couple of weeks. Cade, he hasn't been quite as ready as Taylar but when it comes right down to it I think he was excited too. Taylar has Mr Yomashita for 2nd grade and Cade has Mr Johnson for 4th grade. We spent this past weekend making sure we had everything they would need from new clothes & shoes to school supplies. Sunday night we made sure everything was packed and ready and clothes we set out for the very anticipated 1st day of school. Taylar, of course, was the first one up, rearing and ready to go. I had to wake Cade up but he wasn't bad about getting up and getting ready for the day. It makes me a bit on the sad side when school starts because I realize my babies are getting older and they really aren't babies anymore.

No comments: