Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Fun

My kids are so excited for summer, not only to be out of school but they got summer bowling passes from Sparetime Family Fun Center when they got out of school. This is a very cool & fun idea. The kids can bowl 2 games a day excluding holidays which gives them something to look foward to. The kids got the first mark on their pass a week ago and they had a absolute riot. They got bowling balls, shoes and bags about 6 months ago so when we go bowling they can take all their own stuff. I am so glad that I am able to get my kids into bowling. This is a sport that I have been doing since I was little and I love it. Now that I am older and are marred and have kids I don't get to do it as often as I would like to but I have a blast watching them and that makes up for it.

No comments: