
So our tile projects have officially started. Shawn started on our main bathroom yesterday and got the tile down. It actually looks really nice, I am surprised how good everything looks together. I just can't complain because of the price we got for the

tile as it was on clearance a week or so ago at Home Depot. We have to live one bathroom short but hopefully will only have to live this way for a couple of days. We have to let the mortar set up until Tuesday and then Shawn will grout the tile and should be able to put everything back together on Thursday or Friday. I will have to post pictures once everything is done so I can show off all the new improvements in the bathrooms. I think Shawn is planning to start our main bathroom & the entry way from the garage next week so there will be more coming in the next while.
No comments:
Post a Comment