So this past weekend, Shawn and I went went to Mesquite with my mom and step dad....What an absolute blast!!!!! I love to go to Mesquite with my mom, we have such a large time. This was a quick weekend and of course because it is a quick weekend, the time went by really fast. We left Friday afternoon about 4:00 and got to Mesquite about 9:15 Utah time (8:15) Nevada time, that hour time difference is kind of nice until you have to come home. Our ventures included of course the casino but the casino was not very nice to Shawn and I until Saturday night my mom and I had this brilliant beyond brilliant idea. There is a machine we are hooked on called "Life of Luxury". We started about midnight playing this machine (of course we thought it was

much earlier than midnight, we lost a few hours somewhere). We ended up doing quite well on our excurison. Mom & I taking turns pushing the bet button and squealing and laughing and having a great time! Then of course it was time to come home, back to the nasty winter weather!!! I am glad I we ended up missing the snow. I took this picture Sunday when we were getting ready to leave - we are playing on the infamous Live of Luxury machine.

I of course, did not have my camera Saturday night for our one time casino experience because it was in the car charging. This picture of mom and I of course on our way home in the back of the acadia, traveling further north and watching the temperature drop. We weren't ready to come home but knew that we had to get home to see the kids and that we would of course be back!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment