Here I had such good intentions on getting back into my blog and I started this post mid March and have yet to finish it. BMX racing for the outdoor season is underway and my cute Cademan is doing so well. He got to ride for his 1st time at Rad Canyon. This is the track where everything started. He said it is a bit intimidating because it is a longer track and has higher corners.
He is counting down his wins.. Kevin got him clips/shoes for his bike last year but USA BMX made a rule change and a novice rider can't use clips on their bike so he has to wait till he goes intermediate to be able to use them again. Only 2 more wins and he can use them again, I think he is getting pretty excited. I just hope when he moves up to the intermediate class he doesn't get discouraged because there are a lot of really fast riders. We are going to start working with him on building the muscles in his legs and arms and see if that doesn't help a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment